You can type here any text you want

GM colour of trunk carpeting?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1KWIKSIX

Looking at ordering a trunk carpet kit from ACC and see they have 19 shades of grey and 4 shades of silver available...:eek:

Would anyone know what shade of grey / silver GM used for the trunk carpeting on the GNX and what colour / shade from ACC is a close match? :confused:

Thanks for your assistance.

dave

Looking at ordering a trunk carpet kit from ACC and see they have 19 shades of grey and 4 shades of silver available...:eek:

Would anyone know what shade of grey / silver GM used for the trunk carpeting on the GNX and what colour / shade from ACC is a close match? :confused:

Thanks for your assistance.

dave

its not a single shade-----------its a mix of several colors----------probably to hide dirt----------years ago (1989) i found the original factory where it was made----------it was in southcarolina near greenville momentarily the name of the town escapes me but i think it was Easley----------i bought a big roll---------a roll three feet in diameter cost only a couple hundred dollars-------wish i had bought a truckload----------odds of that company still being in business is slim to none.................RC

Trunk Carpet Kit

its not a single shade-----------its a mix of several colors----------probably to hide dirt----------years ago (1989) i found the original factory where it was made----------it was in southcarolina near greenville momentarily the name of the town escapes me but i think it was Easley----------i bought a big roll---------a roll three feet in diameter cost only a couple hundred dollars-------wish i had bought a truckload----------odds of that company still being in business is slim to none.................RC

Thanks for the info Richard. Guess I'll just order a few colored carpet samples and pick a shade that blends in best.

thx

dave

Back