You can type here any text you want

GN center console riser with drink holders

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1KWIKSIX

I see that Mark is now offering these at TR Custom Parts (TR Custom Parts - Unique Products for 84-87 Turbo Regals & Olds G-Body Cars)

These are killer looking, am itching to pull the trigger on ordering one for my GN. A great welcome on those long trips, now will finally have a place to rest my arm! :cool:

Would like to see what the two tone looks like installed in a GN.

Anybody have one installed, would appreciate post some pics for us all to see.

Perhaps someone can be creative and fix it up in photo shop? :wink:

Please & Thanks, :smile:

dave

Attachments

• Buick_3_consoles_2.jpg
    Buick_3_consoles_2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_2414.jpg
    IMG_2414.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 497
Yeah, those things look great. Wish I would have had one of these years ago when I drove my GN back and forth across the country. Sooooo much more comfortable with an arm rest. ;)

Would be very slick if you could get some sort of embroidery on the top such as the turbo 6 logo.

Is this possible Mark (if you read this)??

Would like to see what the two tone looks like installed in a GN.

Anybody have one installed, would appreciate post some pics for us all to see.

dave

I couldn't wait so I just ordered a two-tone one. Give it about a week (I assume for shipping) and I can take a couple pics for you

Any Pics of the Two Tone Console Riser installed?

I couldn't wait so I just ordered a two-tone one. Give it about a week (I assume for shipping) and I can take a couple pics for you

Hey Boston GN,

That would be great! Am anxious to see how this looks installed. Look forward to seeing your pics!

If anyone else has a two tone console / riser - drink holder installed.....feel free to post a picture or two.

thanks in advance.
:)

dave

Hey Boston GN,

That would be great! Am anxious to see how this looks installed. Look forward to seeing your pics!

If anyone else has a two tone console / riser - drink holder installed.....feel free to post a picture or two.

thanks in advance.
:)

dave

Supposed to show up tomorrow, so I'll snap a couple shots this weekend!! Can't wait

The two-tone black and grey is definitely the way to go for a GN!! Awesome product!! Thanks again Mark!

IMG_20110429_181717.jpg

IMG_20110429_181913.jpg

two tone console / riser

The two-tone black and grey is definitely the way to go for a GN!! Awesome product!! Thanks again Mark!

IMG_20110429_181717.jpg

IMG_20110429_181913.jpg

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the pics.

Looks beauty! I'm gonna go with the two tone as well.
Thanks for posting the pics !

dave

Mind if I snag that pic for my site? Should be ready soon with what is the proper colors to select for the blue and maroon interiors. Got someone matching the actual samples.

IMG_20110429_181717.jpg

IMG_20110429_181913.jpg

Can you post a better pic of the carbon fiber steering wheel? I have a carbon fiber shifter as well as all the carbon fiber Auto Meter gauges.

Thanks
Coach:biggrin:

Back