You can type here any text you want

GN finds a new home

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oneshot

It arrived here Sunday finally and so far i like it. It needs a few things such as a radiator,Real main seal leak fix and you cant tell by the pictures but the doors at the bottom feel like someone painted over a bunch of sand which i can only guess is rust on the other side of the paint, YAY FOR ME :(

gn1.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn4.jpg

gn5.jpg

gn6.jpg

gn7.jpg

gn8.jpg

gn9.jpg

gn10.jpg

gn12.jpg

gn13.jpg

gn15.jpg

gn16.jpg

gn17.jpg

The rough paint could just be the GM paint chip protection. My GN has it on the lower part of the doors and front/rear fenders.

Looks real nice regardless of being a clone :wink:

I guess you can call it a clone i dont care for the GNX tags on the front or back myself. Thinking i am going to take those off. Other then the 2 emblems,Dash plate and the cluster its all GN. I am probably 100% i am goign to take those off i dont care to have people asking me if its a real GNX or not.

yeah i can see wanting to have the ports, flares, wheels, etc.. (the rear suspension would be sweet) but i just don't get putting the emblems on. especially the dash plaque :confused:

it looks pretty awesome. so are those fender flares put on using welt? (welting?) is that how the original X's were done? some people actually mold them permanantly in, right?

Back