GN or T-Type in Pacific Northwest

RobbCrabtree

I am looking to purchase a Buick Grand National or Regal T-Type. I would prefer an 86 or 87, but will look at 84 and 85 as well. I don't want a high priced show car, or even a high priced driver. I am looking for something that needs some work, or is a driver in need of work. I usually pick up a new project car every summer, or every other summer depending on how much work I do on a project car, so it is the fun of working on a car and restoring it to its former glory that I am after. I have cash in hand, so let me know what you have, the specifics for the car, and how much you are asking. Again mainly looking for a project car to tinker with, mechanical, electrical, body, let me know what you have. I am located in the Portland Metro area. Thanks.

I will look into them. I am in the Portland Metro area. I am actually located in Battle Ground, Wa which is about 20 minutes north of Portland, OR

I will look into them. I am in the Portland Metro area. I am actually located in Battle Ground, Wa which is about 20 minutes north of Portland, OR
I know of a 87 t type coming up for sale pm me for info if you like

Im the one in Battle ground, that is my buddy Mikes car, really fun to drive that with 410 ft/lbs. I told myself there's no way Mike is going to be faster than me, that's the night I tore apart the wagon.

Im the one in Battle ground, that is my buddy Mikes car, really fun to drive that with 410 ft/lbs. I told myself there's no way Mike is going to be faster than me, that's the night I tore apart the wagon.
Hey, good to talk to ya again. I am still on the lookout for a GN or T-type. One year later. I took a short break from looking to be fair, so I am just now getting back on the hunt. Would love to pick your friend's car up, but as you have probably seen I am looking for something that needs some work. I love working on cars and getting them running again and what not. Hope to find one sooner than later. I see yours every now and again. I'm the guy that is sitting at the stop light on main street drooling while staring in your direction, haha.