GN1 Performance Dual Fans

Danster

Anyone running these dual fans? How they working? Any issues with the front mount pipes clearance?

With Alradco out, any other vendors out there have any good dual fans other than the Inteprid fans?

Dannyo

Truthfully I sold mine and got a set that flowed a lot more cfm for cheaper from jegs .

I'm sorry that this isn't officially answering your question but the Spal fans are a serious piece. I have them. They sound awesome, they work awesome and the build quality is tip top. They even have flaps on them for when you are driving at speed so the air flows some. Think I paid around $300 many years ago. I am not a fan expert but I believe these are one of the best.

I just wish it came standard with one delay relay. (I realize this can be added. Lol)

I've been using this one along with Caspers Dual relay harness. It's $80 at Rock Auto. I am also using an F-Body radiator if that matters.
I had to trim the sides to fit, no big deal.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6281475&cc=1424562&jsn=442
That's what I use with the caspers dual fan relay harness. I have modified my electrical system and eliminated the high speed relay. The low speed relay signals the dual relays to open or close and the fans are hotwired to the battery. With that and an aluminum radiator I've never seen temps over 188 deg. which is what I have my fan turn on speed set for and I run a 180 deg. tstat.