GNS Performance now a Wilwood Dealer!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well we decided to become a Wilwood dealer after all these years. We plan to offer "Complete" Front & Rear brake kits that include "Everything" to install your brake kits!
(No Smoke n Mirrors listing a low price then come to find out you need all kinds of stuff to actually install everything) Our Complete kits will come with Stainless Steel brake line kits with the fittings, and a Parking brake cable kit. The 11" brake kits are already listed on our website and ready to go... Working on the 12" brake systems right now. .... For more information call 865-680-4008

Is a proportioning valve required to install these rear disc brakes? If so, is it included in the kit?

Well we decided to become a Wilwood dealer after all these years. We plan to offer "Complete" Front & Rear brake kits that include "Everything" to install your brake kits!
(No Smoke n Mirrors listing a low price then come to find out you need all kinds of stuff to actually install everything) Our Complete kits will come with Stainless Steel brake line kits with the fittings, and a Parking brake cable kit. The 11" brake kits are already listed on our website and ready to go... Working on the 12" brake systems right now. .... For more information call 865-680-4008
This is just great!! Nice job Scot.

Now that you're a dealer, can you tell Wilwood to offer a dust cap (270-2158) that fits their hub (270-12304) with a hex pattern cap suitable for a large socket machined in? I've had a devil of a time with the cap on the passenger side tightening itself to the point it won't come off without a pipe wrench, and the driver side will unscrew itself and fly off because I can't screw it on tight enough.

Is a proportioning valve required to install these rear disc brakes? If so, is it included in the kit?
Jay, I recommend using one when adding rear disc brakes.... We don't include the stand alone Proportioning valve with the kit's right now cause Wilwood does not have a mounting bracket for it. We do have them available but you would have to make your own mounting bracket.

We will have a Master Cylinder combo with the Proportioning valve, fittings & pre bent lines available soon too...

Now that you're a dealer, can you tell Wilwood to offer a dust cap (270-2158) that fits their hub (270-12304) with a hex pattern cap suitable for a large socket machined in? I've had a devil of a time with the cap on the passenger side tightening itself to the point it won't come off without a pipe wrench, and the driver side will unscrew itself and fly off because I can't screw it on tight enough.
If they screw on and off you could put some light duty loctite on the threads and let them sit for a day that way the loctite will hold them in place .

I checked the 11" kit out on your website. Very nice. Reasonable pricing for everything you include. Now I feel like I have a fair upgrade option. See you in the Fall or Spring!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk