You can type here any text you want

GNX #348 Imposter?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

57TbirdLady

Hello Gentlemen,
I just saw the American Muscle Car episode on the GNX and was learning more about it when I came across a Hemmings listing for Car # 348 for sale. It claims to be in Staten Island and have 170 miles.
I then saw that the car was registered on the GNX Registry on 2002 with 1005 miles. Seems a bit inconsistent.
Maybe someone can solve the mystery
*** sorry I had to delete the direct links to hemmings and the registry because of your rule that one must post 4 times before allowing links; sure would like to know the reason for that!******
It's hemmings car # 388235

Jo
Richmond Va
57 Willow Green Tbird
63 Ember Red Impala 409 conv

*** sorry I had to delete the direct links to hemmings and the registry because of your rule that one must post 4 times before allowing links; sure would like to know the reason for that!******
It's hemmings car # 388235

Jo
Richmond Va
57 Willow Green Tbird
63 Ember Red Impala 409 conv

It keeps the spammers at bay

gnx 348 is real i was the 2nd owner ..... got the car from vegas

how long ago....there was a car that was numbered wrong in all adverstisements and also wrong mileage was advertised.It was/is for sale at the Imperial Palace car collection who didnt have a clue.

If you want. More info on it greekgn on the forum owns 1 of reggie jacksons gnx 's pm he knows the history pretty good I thought 1 of reggies cars was lost in a fire???

Back