You can type here any text you want

Going to Pir on friday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Kellys going to be there, my car is on stands with the tranny out. Just thought if any other buick guys might want to be there in force. ;) We are going to be there about 7:30 or so.

See you there, I'll just be spectating. Theres a nwheadsup.com race going on so there should be some 8 and 9 second action :cool:

There will be a bumper dragging video of the blue Twin Turbo Camaro from this event that you won't believe. I'll post a link when I get it.

Dan you need to just leave the hood off of your car, that thing is gorgeous!

I had a good time racing last night. I only got 2 runs in , my best run was a 11.98 @ 111.9 with a 1.75 60 foot time. My other run I had traction problems and my timeslip didnt show my 60 foot time but I only ran a 12.22@111.

Chris, thanks again for showing up and letting me use your scan tool :D

Dan, sorry I didnt get to talk to you more. I cant wait to see your Buick run once you get it dialed in -- it looks awesome :D

Just wait..:P

Going to the track got me all worked up on getting my Alky kit in. Just waiting on the the tranny now. Yeah kelly it was sure fun, let hope we can get some more runs in before the rain sets in . :rolleyes:

Chris

Back