You can type here any text you want

good kill story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raist103
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
R

Raist103

Well I was at Atco tonight and I was talking to a guy with a GN that was going low 8's all night well 8.50-8.70 that is low and was telling him about my car and how it is not running right (if anyone remembers bad maf topic) and low and behold i make one pass oh boy 12.5 all time bad. I cool down turn boost to 22 put some 112 in and go again, oh boy 12.1 and the car shut off at half track 1/8 was 7.6 @ 90.7 1/4 was a 12.1 @ 97. :rolleyes: So I go to the return lane and what, NO RESPONCE, I step on it and the car just dies, I look at my af on scanmaster and 11-22 just sitting there and guess what else NO BRAKES I NOW CAN NOT STOP. oh boy now what, I inch back over to my friends cars and guess what the car I was going to race tonight 74 camero tubbed 502 & NOS went a best of 10.10 @ 132 well I guess I am not beating him any time soon. Well it was worth getting laughed at to get to use his trailer home.

Well my POS is going to be out for some time.

On a side note I just got Ron's new brake booster in and on street tires it sucks but I had slicks on and was just building and building boost I let go at 10-12 and the best I could do without it was 0-1 so if anyone was on the fence about it, it IS good.

That's what I thought.... but I wouldn't consider it a "good" kill story though. :p

Back