good paint shop

Like the title says i am looking for a good paint shop to do a complete body off or rolling chasis paint job.

I'm located in mississauga.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks,John

Like the title says i am looking for a good paint shop to do a complete body off or rolling chasis paint job.

I'm located in mississauga.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks,John

iF YOU R WILLING TO COME TO [CT] YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO GIVE ME A CALL..
PS I have a silver 87 T of frame resto all done I'll sale it if the money is right. evrything in this car is new. everything on the frame is powder coated to.
pm me if you want some pic..

Thanks for the replies. I'll check with turbolicker.

That off frame is temping but i've already got a solid GN just looking to give it a good paint job.

Whats the hourly rate a body shop would charge an insurance company in Connecticut? Maybe regional price differences make it attractive to drive a few hours?

2nd Castle collision.

Not Buick related. But I just picked up our work van and he did way more than he was requested/paid to do. :biggrin: He also did great work on my 4-runner. Thanks again Chris (turbolicker).

Cheers,
Blake

Mike at J & M Restorations. Does everything up to full nut and bolt restorations. Non stop muscle cars through shop, usually 6 or more in shop at a time.He s worked on all my cars and gets the work done. Straight shooter to talk and deal with. He's in Bowmanville, phone(905)697-1280.

A company called Project X in Parry Sound.The gut there does amazing work...Let me know if you need a number? I can dig it up for you.