Goodyear Eagle GT P215/65R15 OWL where to find??

87we410877

Looking for as close to the original tires as possible but I will not ever pay $1,600 for $300 tires. What’s the closest thing out there?

I just sold my original 32 year old Eagle GT tires from 1987 in excellent condition kept inside climate controlled storage and well preserved. I sold all 4 for $300 and it took me a while to find a buyer. So I don’t think you will have a problem finding a set. Either way good luck with the search. If I see anything I’ll message you.

I just sold my original 32 year old Eagle GT tires from 1987 in excellent condition kept inside climate controlled storage and well preserved. I sold all 4 for $300 and it took me a while to find a buyer. So I don’t think you will have a problem finding a set. Either way good luck with the search. If I see anything I’ll message you.

Thanks! Appreciate that.

Also, i am going to need almost new condition if anything. This is a restoration. I just cant see myself spending another $2,000 for tires at this point. People will call me cheap but ive got $40,000 into this project and 10 years labor. Those same people will tell me my cars worth $25,000 lol. Im over it.

I Have Goodrich T/A Radials on the front of my car and (at least I think) they look great.

Paid around $90 apiece for them.

Attachments

• 194.JPG
    194.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
Also, i am going to need almost new condition if anything. This is a restoration. I just cant see myself spending another $2,000 for tires at this point. People will call me cheap but ive got $40,000 into this project and 10 years labor. Those same people will tell me my cars worth $25,000 lol. Im over it.
I hear ya man. I’m originally from Brooklyn and used to ride out to Deer Park ave in Long Island. I’m surprised I never met u before. I thought I knew all the ny tr guys lol.

Reactions: MoZ
I hear ya man. I’m originally from Brooklyn and used to ride out to Deer Park ave in Long Island. I’m surprised I never met u before. I thought I knew all the ny tr guys lol.

You may have. My car was always broken so i was probably on foot. haha.