Grand National 1987 complete everything for 550hp

SoSick

Block was rebuilt by Arizona GN then upgraded to 67 series turbo, fuel rail upgrade, 120 lb fuel injector, new cam, fast system pretuned to match all parts installed. Headers new ceramic coated, so much more. Currently installed in 85 chevy 4 x 4 short box stepside with 38in new toyos and 3/4 ton axels and traction bars. Like to sell as a whole vehicle but will part out also. Not running but close.

Attachments

• grand national motor picture.jpg
    grand national motor picture.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 341
Interesting. The seller hasn't been back, since the ad was posted.
SoSick… Either put a price on it, or the ad goes away.

sorry been busy. I am in it 15000 plus so make an offer probably will have to end up parting out to get all the money back

I thought I would get email responses in my in box so thought there was no interest. Will check back from here on in.

More pics without the filters, would like to see a pic of the headers if you part out, pics of turbo also, and which one there are many 67s, ballbearing?,,,gtq,hpq.6776,pt-6765/66 ect...

Precision 67 non ball bearing Headers are the purchased on line headers for about a thousand and then had ceramic coated black

the tranny was coustom built with extra plates etc for approx 600 plus hp and 2800 stall

far as I know only 4wd grand national out there. Dodge diesel intercooler was going to become the front grille all 4in tubing to and from intercooler on 38in toyos 15.5 wide. 3/4 ton axles 8lug.