You can type here any text you want

Great 1st car or All around car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING

1993 Nissan Maxima GXE, Previous owner of car was a ASE mechanic, and took very good care of this car for his wife who drove it mostly all highway, 70 miles a day for many years. They got the car in 1997 with like 30k on it. The car currently has 190k on it but would never know, most people who ride in it thinks it has about 90k, the engine runs super quiet and the transmission shifts perfect. Everything on the car works down to the heated mirrors. I recently purchased it with the intensions to use it for the winter but I need a truck really. I have replaced all 4 struts, the front pipe and cat conv, all the tires are about 80% tread left, HID headlights. This car has almost every option accept sun roof. The interior could use a shampoo cleaning to make it look perfect and there are a couple of cig burns in the seats but no major stuff the paint is in great shape and 2 spots of rust at the bottom rear corner of the rear doors. I can get as many pics of it as you want. The engine bay was cleaned and detailed by myself but never got to do the interior i can get it done before selling. Like I stated its a great reliable 1st car or just an everyday comfortable vehical for someone.

$2500 OBO

I need to move this car so make me an offer!! I am motivated

Merry Christmas

1500 obo on the car, I need to sell it asap, come take it for a ride, you wont be disappointed.

Back