Great Idea For A Hybrid

Red Regal T

Take any kind of car you can think of...........and install a small V8 chevy engine in it. Do you think that could be done? :confused:

Better yet.........take a Grand National and put a chevy engine in it. Ever been done? :rolleyes:

My buddy bought a 87 GN that had an engine fire, pulled the GN engine, dropped it a 355, TH350. He took the car to the track and got blown away by a close to stock GN. The 86-87 GN engines are alot of bang for the buck.

Originally posted by Intercooled88s
My buddy bought a 87 GN that had an engine fire, pulled the GN engine, dropped it a 355, TH350. He took the car to the track and got blown away by a close to stock GN.

SERVES HIM RIGHT! ;)

no kidding, I saw a GN swap for an LS1, damn dude you don't see us swapping GN motors into helpless Monte Carlo do you?

I don't know if you know, but Orlando87 over at the other board is installing a 4.1 turbo into a 93 RX 7. Should be sweet. Better than a chevy. ;)

Depends on how you view Chevy! I love the new LS1's and think they are a techno marvel for being a OHV engine in these trying OHC times ;)

The longer I own my TTA the more I secretly yearn for a V8 :D

I was thinking about putting 4.1(non stage motor) in my 88 S10, the engines out now anyway. I have a few 4.1 blocks. I was never a fan of the L98 engines or the LT1 , but the LS1 are pretty impressive.

LT1 V8 GN

I WAS BORED ONE WINTER AND DECIDED TO PUT AN LT1 IN A GRAND NATIONAL, BUT I ALSO PUT ON A PT70 TURBO..

The longer I own my TTA the more I secretly yearn for a V8 :D

if that's the case I have a beutifull heated & a/c garage your TTA would love to take up residence in.:D

Seen a pic on beaterz of a 383 in a Honda. I'd hate to put the buick motor in there, it'd be shameful.