Gun Pron.......= Car Pron!

IEATV8S

There's just something about HOLDING that incredible piece of steel in ones hand.

It's a thing of beauty, something to desire, almost intoxicating.

When holding that hard, cold, rigid piece of steel, something exciting happen to a REAL MAN!

Women's beauty palls in comparison, you can SMELL the light machine oil, Feel those lubricated parts. The FIRM trigger as you SLOWLY SQUEEZE off your first round.

GUN POWDER is in the air, you not only see it and smell it, IT becomes PART of you. MASCULINITY personified.

Your whole body responds. YOU become rigid with anticipation of ANOTHER round!

The second shot is BETTER then the first. It releases the animal instinct that is inherent in ALL TRUE MALES!

If shooting a .38, you start to desire MORE, perhaps a .44 Magnum with a 10 INCH BARREL!!!

The surge of blood in a mans heart and hand, gives one the feeling of invincibility.

IF women were around you KNOW they would be giving you that CERTAIN LOOK, that "I KNOW THAT MAN IS A STUD", longing look.

While holding that marvelous WEAPON, you realize just how PUNY men are who don't own at least 20 of these lethal weapons.

You hold that pistol with loving care. Open the cylinder and SLOWLY extract those 2 fired shells.

With two fingers you pull those SHOT WADS out, immediately feeling how HOT they are, and how they PULL OUT with such a sensual feel.

You pick up 2 more NEW ROUNDS, they are COLD and HARD, almost phallic in design and INTENT.

You are on the VERGE of...................................

Damn, the comparison to driving a 10 second GN is uncanny!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

He just has a small weenie so he needs to fondle a gun.

My wife bought me a .257 Weatherby Magnum for Xmas, she's a keeper (the gun and the wife, lol)

weatherby5.jpg

100 yard group with it Friday:

257attherange002.jpg

My other babies:

guns4.jpg

Finished_and_painted_bipod.jpg

I plan on making a few custom Mausers this year and hopefully starting a little stock engraving business this year, that's the plan anyways.

LMAO! It does.

AK's all day. When the sh*t hits the fans, I'll be the man with the AK47 in his hands.

DSC03680.jpg

This is my carry. Glock 30 .45.

DSC02627.jpg

LMAO! It does.

AK's all day. When the sh*t hits the fans, I'll be the man with the AK47 in his hands.

DSC03680.jpg

This is my carry. Glock 30 .45.

DSC02627.jpg

I so need a Glock, I love them. I take my Ruger P95 to the range when my buddies and I go and I end up just shooting their Glocks all day because my Ruger sucks in comparison and I can't hit anything with it. Put a Glock in my hand and I'm deadly accurate and none of theirs ever jam, ever. :eek:

I hear you, man.

A few of my buddies didn't trust automatics. Carried revolvers and said they're the only way. But after shooting the rest of our Glocks many have switched. Grant it the ergo sucks on them.. But how comfortable it is will have to fall to the way side when reliabilty is the key.

It's perfect for a conceal carry. I wear it infront in a Uncle Mike's clothe holster pocket type thing. Its perfect. 11rnds are enoughspecially with the SureFire laser guiding the way.

"The next revolution will not be fought with muskets my son"

My AR-15 and M-1 Garand are always ready.:cool:

My wife bought me a .257 Weatherby Magnum for Xmas, she's a keeper (the gun and the wife, lol)

Yes, you do have two keepers, love the .257 Wby.
My wife got me a .340 Wby. several years ago and a Benelli SBE steady grip turkey gun last year.

Jim

i never liked glocks, until i fired one, i love my glock 19, I always carry it small and light weight, it's perfect for concealment, my Kimber (45) is one of the best, but the glock is smaller and lighter.
a few pics of my 700pdm with the leupold and my friends who help prtect my gn:biggrin:

Attachments

• fpl bill 079.jpg
    fpl bill 079.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 279
  • fpl bill 077.jpg
    fpl bill 077.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 307
  • Picture 239.jpg
    Picture 239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 244.jpg
    Picture 244.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 273
it's very good, it's sturdy, I have gone to the indoor range and it works really good, once you have it set, it stays dead on. a bit pricey, I paid over $300 for it but at 50 ft away it was dead on. not to mention it looks great, those who don't know wonder what the hell your looking at when it's off:biggrin:
the only thing to really decide is what type do you want the one with AA batteries or the one that takes those little fat batteries :smile: ( i went with the AA batteries, i don't want to go to every store to find those little fat ones.)

good luck, let me know what you decide on,

it's very good, it's sturdy, I have gone to the indoor range and it works really good, once you have it set, it stays dead on. a bit pricey, I paid over $300 for it but at 50 ft away it was dead on. not to mention it looks great, those who don't know wonder what the hell your looking at when it's off:biggrin:
the only thing to really decide is what type do you want the one with AA batteries or the one that takes those little fat batteries :smile: ( i went with the AA batteries, i don't want to go to every store to find those little fat ones.)
good luck, let me know what you decide on,

Man, I know I'm going WAY off topic, but I found this today, and went to the store to check it out for myself...'sho 'nuff

12 Volt Battery Hack! You'll Be Surprised... Video

:eek: :eek: wow!!! that is awesome!! next time i go out i'm buying of those, that is a great way to save a couple of bucks. NICE WORK SBCREGAL:)

No problem, its how I gets down...:biggrin:

This whole "down time" in the furniture industry has given me reason to find useless peices of information.:cool:

i never liked glocks, until i fired one, i love my glock 19, I always carry it small and light weight, it's perfect for concealment, my Kimber (45) is one of the best, but the glock is smaller and lighter.
a few pics of my 700pdm with the leupold and my friends who help prtect my gn:biggrin:

Holy crap :eek: That there is a hell of an alarm system. very nice
cant wait to get my gun card back.

AK's all the way.... Agreed.

1st one is my Christmas present:D :D I love my wife... AK conversion is for my Bday:wink: Looks innocent enough... till you see what it's unloading:eek:

2nd is my baby... that'll be redone by a local AK expert after the conversion for the siaga.

Then my CC gun... Beretta 8040d .40cal... I LOVE it. Silky smooth, very accurate, I can handle it very well. My next pistol is a Glock tho... they're my next love after the Cougar.

I like your wetherby.... I've been eyballing a .300 locally here. My Dad had one, great gun!!

Attachments

• Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 253
  • AK1.jpg
    AK1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg