Had the GN Detailed Today

SpeedRacerX

Guy comes to my house and does it. First time in the 3 years I've had the car.
20170701_141514.jpg
20170701_141549.jpg
20170701_141657.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks like the guy did a great job. I believe that's what my car is lacking. Previous owner had it "painted," but I thing it needs a professional detail job.

Nice landscaping and yard too lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Looks like the guy did a great job. I believe that's what my car is lacking. Previous owner had it "painted," but I thing it needs a professional detail job.

Nice landscaping and yard too lol.

Thanks. I thought me washing and spray polishing it was enough but this guy did a 5 step process and really brought it to life. My paint needs help but doing this makes me realize I can buy some time before a repaint.

Thanks. I thought me washing and spray polishing it was enough but this guy did a 5 step process and really brought it to life. My paint needs help but doing this makes me realize I can buy some time before a repaint.

My car looks great at dusk/dawn and at night. But in direct sunlight it shows a ton of swirl marks. So I'll look around to see about getting this done to help mine out. How much did the service cost if you don't mind me asking?

My car looks great at dusk/dawn and at night. But in direct sunlight it shows a ton of swirl marks. So I'll look around to see about getting this done to help mine out. How much did the service cost if you don't mind me asking?

$250. I have zero swirl marks now. Even most of my paint/laquer checking that I had on my passenger rear quarter is now hidden, though I'm not sure how he accomplished that.

I've done the job this guy did not too long ago (4-5 years) on a Black 1989 Firebird Formula 350 I restored and I can tell you it was a lot of work. All day job.

The car and wheels look great!!
Thanks. The rear 295s are sticking out on purpose as my son and I are playing around with the look plus I have GNX fender flares sitting in my garage I'm debating installing. There is a 1" wheel adapter spacer in the rear right now that when removed, the rear tire will sit more flush with the fender.

Very sharp! I'm envious my T is what is called a 20 footer. At 20 feet the car looks good any closer and the stuff in the paint sticks out like a sore thumb. Not real bad just a bunch of chips and scratches.

Last edited:
Took me 2 days to wet sand, buff and polish my car. Got most of the swirls out. If you are near an Eastwood store, they offer an inexpensive one day class.