You can type here any text you want

Had to defend a Mustang tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

Wife and I were on our way home from Wal-Mart tonight and I was driving my 85 T. There was a early 90's T/A in front of me and a late 90's mustang in the lane next to him. The bird was goosing it and the mustang was not playing along. The stang was a V-6 and the bird was a V8. Got a chance to get next to the bird and tried to catch one light red but no luck. Someone pulled off a cross street into my lane and the bird took off. Got thru traffic and almost caught him at the next light but it turned green right before I got there. Followed him for about 2 miles and he was at least 1/8 mile in front of me. Slowly started getting up behind him when I heard him downshift and gun it. I stood on it and reeled him in. Caught him pretty quick and my turn-off came up. Not sure how fast we were going as the analog speedo was buried for quite a few seconds after I let off. I figured if he wanted to pick on a V6, I would be glad to help him. :D Now I have to keep an eye out for him and hunt him down with the GN. ;)

OOPS, this is supposed to be in Kill section. :o

Back