You can type here any text you want

Has anybody heard of these guys?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Sloan's Racing Transmissions & Rednecks on Nitrous
Im just bought one of his powerglides:biggrin:
Mikes transmissions wanted $1000.00 more plus shipping for the same thing?

DEDENBEAR TRANSMISSION
DEDENBEAR CASE, DEDENBEAR TAILHOUSING, DEEP ALU. PAN. ALU REAR SUPPORT, 1.80 GEAR SET, TRANSBRAKE, VASCO INPUT, 10 HI CLUTCHES AFTERMARKET ROLLER DRUM, 6 REV CLUTCHES, H.P. SEAL UP KIT, ALU DUAL RING SERVO, ALU SERVO COVER ,CHROMEMOLY STATOR SUPPORT,UNIVERSAL SHIFTING ARM,ROLLER BEARING TAILHOUSING

$3299.00 Shipped

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 575
All Powerglides are 2spds. As far as a TH400... I don't think so and powerglide converters have probably the most science and expereience of design than anything outthere since in most forms of racing up to the insane slider clutch stuff its the most common one used.

you"ll need the turbo splined input shaft. almost ALL the glides use the turbo shaft. too many people with turbo converters { turbo 400/350 s} you guys need to get out A LOT MORE..

I can get you a PTC Glide with the same equipment for a similiar price. It's also pressure tested on a dyno and ready to roll. PM me if your interested.

Dedenbear/ Reid case, 10 clutch, Vasco, Pro-brake etc.....

I already bought this piece but i plan on buying a converter form you through Shawn Miles:cool:

Dedenbear, formerly known as anyway, rarely discounted cause their stuff was in high demand. I'd think the trans builder would have to reduce their profit margin quite a bit to compete with big name companies who buy these cases in large quantities. Few large trans companies simply relabel it cause the stuff works.

DEDENBEAR TRANSMISSION
DEDENBEAR CASE, DEDENBEAR TAILHOUSING, DEEP ALU. PAN. ALU REAR SUPPORT, 1.80 GEAR SET, TRANSBRAKE, VASCO INPUT, 10 HI CLUTCHES AFTERMARKET ROLLER DRUM, 6 REV CLUTCHES, H.P. SEAL UP KIT, ALU DUAL RING SERVO, ALU SERVO COVER ,CHROMEMOLY STATOR SUPPORT,UNIVERSAL SHIFTING ARM,ROLLER BEARING TAILHOUSING

$3299.00 Shipped

To bad your are in Washington Iam in Florida Shipping would cost an Arm & A Leg

DEDENBEAR TRANSMISSION

$3299.00 Shipped

where is Mike's Transmissions located?

Back