You can type here any text you want

Have 67 Camaro to trade for GN or T-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mach2004

Racing: life-time member
Hey guys, I have a 67 Camaro Conv and would possibly be interested in trading for a Grand National,T-type,Syclone,or Typhoon. The Camaro is an original RS/SS conv. It has a lot of options: power steering, power brakes,power conv top, tilt wheel,deluxe int., factory tinted glass and console and guages. It is not a 100 point show car, but a very nice driver.It won two awards at the recent NMRA car show in Memphis. It has 17 inch Torque thrust II wheels, 245/45 front tires and 275/40 rear tires. It has a mild 350(cam, vortec heads, holly carb and aluminum intake ect). It has a turbo 350 trans. I set the car up to be a pro-touring type car. Paint is good, red with black bow-tie stripe. Top is black and in new cond. Car runs and drives perfect and can be driven anywhere.
The car I am looking for must be NICE. Would like something modified. 10 or 11 second car, have ac and look great. No fixer-uppers.
Car appraised for over $30000. Will sell the Camaro for $27500obo.If anyone is interested email me at artaylor@dixie-net.com or call me at 662-534-5858 days or 662-685-9059 nights. Thanks in advance

Camaro pictures

Forgot to mention, I can email pictures to anyone that wants them. Thanks again.
Rob

Just my opinion,but might try a board more sutable for that car,I'm sure the car is worth every penny you are asking ,but GN guys are nuts over their cars ,I would love to have your car,,but a GN guy/gal would love to have a pristine GN and a Sweet TTA for the sum of $27500 for both 11sec cars...and a good shopper could find 3cars for a total of $27500
Maybe Hemmings is a good place

Hey guys, I didn't mean to step on any toes here. I have been checking out your website for quite a while and have found it very helpful and it became one of the reasons I have became so interested in gn and t-types. I also thought there might be someone on the board looking to make a change so I listed my Camaro on the Classifieds. I sincerily didn't mean to affend anyone. :frown:

I bet you can find some interest if you keep posting your car on here!! Sounds like a great car!!!!!! -------Jeremy

mach2004 said:
I sincerily didn't mean to affend anyone. :frown:
This is a great board and bye all means I did not try to bash you or offend you ,just thought it would sell quicker in a high class classified then here where there are only maybe 8,000 members :biggrin: :biggrin:
Best of luck with the sale

pictures

Hope that everyone that asked got their pictures. If anyone else needs any of has a question just ask thanks Rob

look in peoples signatures several own more than a Buick, but there fast ones are the Buicks. :biggrin: at least you are stepping up in the world. ;)

Back