Having to log in repeatedly

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Have to log in over and over
Does this on my phone (the app), Kindle (silk), two different desktops (Firefox on a MAC and IE on a PC).

Anyone else?

Yea. Especially when I go to main page. If I go to a previous link like parts for sale it'll work for most part but then once in a blue I'll be logged in click a tab and I have to relogin in. Using chrome on my phone.

I enjoy the community and the info and such. But this site is the worst out of any I'm on as far as issues go. Seems it's always something

Same here, Ben doing it for a few weeks now.we've had worse problems, more annoying than this.my log in info is saved so not that big an issue, to me.

Yeah but its like having to restart your car at every red light and stop sign....LOL

Like a prius

Not that easy ....Prius would be.....sip from your soy latte skim milk pinky out beverage......then flip off the diesel truck guy near you and mumble to yourself that you are making a difference to the enviroment....then look downwardly on the lowly peasants walking around you as you press the go pedal and accelerate away from the intersection in your make a difference electric car. HA HA

Not sure what's going on, but the site keeps crashing for me when I use chrome. I am now using internet explorer, like a savage.