Hawaii Turbo Buicks - Polo Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone interested?

Any ideas on what the shirts would say on them. These would be good quality embroidered Polo-Style shirts, with a Power 6 logo in front of the wording.

So Far.....

Chris (Turtle) (1) {XL} White w/Red Lettering.
Tommy (1) {XXXL} Black w/White Lettering
Paul (2) {XL} Black w/pockets, (1) {M} Black
Danny (1) {L} Dark Blue w/Orange Lettering w/pockets
Jay (1) {XL} black w/white letterings (1) {L} black w/white letterings (1) {XL} white w/black letterings (1) {M} black w/white letterings
Cale (1) {M} Burgundy w/Silver Lettering
Steve (1) {L} Black w/White Lettering
Les (1) {L} Dark Blue w/silver letterings (1) {L} Gray w/black lettering
Damien (1) {L} grey w/ red lettering
Jackson (1) {XL} white w/black lettering (1) {XL} black w/silver lettering (1) {XL} dark blue w/silver letterings (1) {SM} white polo w/black letterings
Guy (1) {L} Black w/silver lettering, (1) {L} Gray w/black lettering both with pocket
Gerald (1) {XL} blue w/white letterings (1) {XL} black w/white letterings (1) {L} blue w/white letterings (1) {L} black w/white letterings (1) {M} blue w/white letterings (1) {M} black w/white letterings
Manny (1) {XL} black with white lettering, (1) {XL} dark blue with silver lettering
Jeff (1) {L} white w/black lettering, (1) {L} black w/white lettering
Greg - (1) {M} black with gray lettering
Charlie - (2) {XL} Dark Blue with yellow lettering with pockets
John - (1) {L} black w/white letters with pockets (1) {L} white w/black letters with pockets (2) {SM} black w/white letterings no pocket
Andy - (1) {XL} black with white letters with pocket
Keith Tajiri - (1) {XL} white w/dark blue letterings (1) {XL} black w/silver letterings
Dean - (1) {XXL} black shirt with red lettering (1) {SM} black shirt with red lettering (1) {XXL} white with red lettering
Joe - (1) {L} Grey w/ black lettering, (1) {XXL} Purple or Lavender w/white lettering (1) {XS} or childrens black w/red lettering.
Derrick - (1) {XXL} black with red lettering and (1) {XXL} White with black lettering
Rob (1) {XXL} black w/white lettering (1) {M} black w/white lettering
Gay (1) {XL} white w/black letterings (1) {XL} black w/white letterings (1) {XL} gray w/white letterings (ALL WITH POCKETS)
Nelson (1) {L} navy blue w/white letterings (1) {M} black w/silver letterings
Robbie (2) {M} gray w/black letters (mesh if available?)

My av? :D Jackson's more tastefull :)
How 'bout non TR owners like me :p
I'd like to have one too :D

one each for me and the wife...

Chris, I see by your sig that you got it...

congrats... and ride safe. see you on the road...

Yesserie!!! passed with flying colors :p
But the bikes at the showroom yet...cause I dont have insurance and my permit/license. Gonna take my permit on Monday morning. and call up progressive for a requote. I left details about it on your FH.net account. Its mines...but not totally. :confused: they want to assure I be a "happy rider" which I totally agree on! See you soon...

Oh yah, Norm and Kaina was suprised you didnt show up today :D

I still say you shoulda bought the blue one! :D but as long as you are happy... "arrest-me red" what a color for a crotch-rocket...

do you have to own a TR or buick to get a shirt? i want one as well....

I'ld be interested too.

And Jackson, let me know when you ge tthe bike... Always looking for more riding buddies. and I'll try to keep up with you. :)

Derrick

Anyone have a clean power 6 logo that they can e-mail to me? Or a link? I'm too lazy to do a search. :D

Also, please edit your posts and include the quantity that you're interested in, and also the size(s). :D

What Colors for the shirts/stitching? Black shirt w/white letters...? Etc...

Looks like there's several of us non-TR owners who want shirts :cool:

Count me in, I can always use another polo shirt. Question is: Can you do an XXXL :eek: in black w/white lettering? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.