Heads Up TSA racers

The Colonel

I spoke with Richard Clark today, and it is with regret that I must inform TSA racers that Richard will NOT be at Bowling Green this October. Circumstances at this time preclude his attendance at the TSA competition events
and thus there will be NO TSA Class win, place or show purse from Richard. He may be able to attend one day during race week but even that is very problematic at this time. Again, circumstances beyond Richard's control
at this time make it impossible for him to join in the TSA program at Bowling Green, OCT 17-19, 2013. The good news is that there is always next year. TSA racers appreciate Richard"s very generous support over the years and we will really miss him at this years event.

The Colonel

Colonel, with Richard being out for this year do you know if the GSCA still has plans to run the class?

Colonel, with Richard being out for this year do you know if the GSCA still has plans to run the class?
No, I do not know what GSCA plans to do. I would think that they would keep the class, but that is my guess only.

The Colonel