You can type here any text you want

Hello All New To This Forum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dark Matter

But not new to the boost wagons. This is my 7th Turbo G Body since 1993. I used to work at Turbo Tune in Mt. Holly NJ where I worked on these cars in and out every day for almost 6 years. But this is my first since 1996. Im glad to ba Back In Black. heres the car, enjoy.

Attachments

• gn5.jpg
    gn5.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 98
  • GR18.jpg
    GR18.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 93
  • GR37.jpg
    GR37.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 99
  • GR38.jpg
    GR38.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 104
  • GR39.jpg
    GR39.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 105
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 108
Thanks Guys. Still on the fence wether Im keeping it or not. I traded my Car Craft Magazine "Footloose" Vega for it and i did good on the trade but Im looking for a 55 Chevy to make a gasser with and thats what I really want, but man o man am I ever falling back in love with these.

New turbo,Comp Cams roller cam 204/214, Roller timing chain, RJC power plate, 42.5 lb injectors, Turbo Tweek chip, Walbro 340 hotwired, Hooker exhaust with Reactive rolled double wall polish stainless steel tips, Kenne Bell cold air intake. Transmission, CK performance billet shaft, hardened stator, front pump upgrade, CK 10.5 2800 convertor. Billet Specialties "Grand National Special" Steering Wheel (VOMIT!), Billet Specialties T handle (BIGGER VOMIT) Then is has 750.00 worth of Autometer Carbon Fiber Guages, A pillar mounted knock sensor...etc. If anyone wants to trade for a stock handle and stock steering wheel Im all for it, that Billet wheel is HIGH quality and very nice, just not in this car. It looks TERRIBLE imho in a G body. The wheel was 320.00 new too. Im also looking to trade my GNX wheels for some skinnies and meats!!
GR25.jpg
GR36.jpg
GR26.jpg

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) VERY nice looking car!!

Thanks Guys, again anyone want to trade for the steering wheel and shiter handle im all in, lol.

Well, I would trade you but my steering wheel and shifter handle are 25 yrs old and look every minute of it!

Back