You can type here any text you want

Hellwig 55809

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

larrym

West Coast Newfy
So I finally got around to installing the rear anti roll bar.
Simple enough two challenging parts locating and drilling the holes in the frame drilled a 3/16 pilot hole than a 1/2 bit.
The only real trouble I had was my own stupidity cutting the end links always hold the end link in the vice with piece you are throwing away......
Called Helling to get a part number for the male end so I could replace the one I damaged the threads on they just asked for my address said they will ship it out tomorrow in the AM.
That's very good customer service pretty happy about that.
Not sure if it hooks any better won't know that until I get it to the track sure does handle better.

And I'm in Canada to boot!

Great feed back. I also just purchased that bar can't wait to put it on.

Can you post pics of the install and the final installed products please. Have a single shot exhaust and wondering if this may clear

Looking forward to using this bar on my upcoming PT build. Glad to hear you like it.

Can you post pics of the install and the final installed products please. Have a single shot exhaust and wondering if this may clear

3 or 4 inch I have a 3 inch single shot there was lots of room I bet a 4" would not be an issue either. I will take a pic tonight.

I looked at some pictures online and it looks to be a good functioning anti-roll bar at a great price. Good deal.

Hope this helps.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429076086.434344.jpg

Back