help identifying my ride


so im repainting my car, im stripping it down to bare metal and come accross grey metallic in middle of my car, im thinking it could be a wh1 car. does anyone know how i can identify my findings with my vin? is there a site i can go to? or some one to ask
paint code

the paint code would also be on the cowl tag on top of the firewall or at least it is on mine
what does your cowl tag say, i have no rpo stickers on my car from when it was repainted before.