You can type here any text you want

help please stolen grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zack08200

please help my papaws grand national was stolen last night 11/17/13 just outside of knoxville Tennessee in the strawberry plains area. The car was an all original 84 special edition black with grey interior and duel exaust. It has a little over 90,000 miles auto trans . The plastic pieces under the headlights were dry rotted and gone and had some minor clear coat cracking on the hood but other than that it was tip top please help him. He bought this car new off of the show room floor and worked his ass off the better part of his life to afford it please this is no joke there is a cash reward for the info leading to the conviction of the low down sack of trash that took it thank you for reading and please spread the word. I can get pictures to you if needed please email me at zack08200@gmail.com with info

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry to hear that brother... people suck!!!!!!!

for some reason most people call these cars montecarlos and ive had people with a full cover on mine ask me howmuch ... I said notforsale

Only shitty part of owning a great car is not being able to keep your eyes off of it for a second for fear of some scumbag trying to rob it from you :(

This is some of the reason I stopped driving my daily everyday .i figured I got away with it for 9 years straight and figured that was a good run. All of mine are t types and turbo t's even though people didn't exactly know what I had they did usually realize they were something special. Most people called mine gnx, grand national or even a Monte Carlo

Good luck I hope he gets if back

Are you on Facebook? If you are join GN/TtypeCentral and post up pictures and I will share with all my friends. This really sucks. post it up and we will do all we can to help. good luck

We'll keep our eyes open.

Shouldn't be too hard to spot an 84 GN with missing front bumper fillers.

Does it still have its original 84 GN wheels??

Good luck brother sorry to hear that...

I posted this FB and tagged my friends in the Knoxville area...go to yellow bullet and post up pictures those guys are quick!

We will keep our eyes open and will let the proper authorities know if it is spotted, I wish you the best of luck...

yes it's all original except exhaust. thanks for the help I will post pics as soon as I get them downloaded. if you watch our news interview you can see it was much more than just another car go to local8news knoxville Tennessee

Back