You can type here any text you want

Help Wanted - Need a Job?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
Full Throttle Speed is looking for a some help.
We are expanding and need more help in phone sales and light tech support (training provided) Job duties will be phone sales and light tech, order entry, shipping and general customer service. Computer knowledge, Turbo Buick interest and a good attitude a must. Fabrication skills a plus. Wages based on knowledge and experience. Job is in suburbs of Detroit and some travel may be required to automotive events and dragstrips. Interested applicants should send resume to: mike@fullthrottlespeed.com or call 586 294 4404
Mike Licht

Talk about a job I would wake up for but I'm in the lone star state and can't seem to find it in me to move up where that white stuff falls from the sky!!:D Good luck with everything Mike! Oh and looking foward to the new turbo should be in on saturday. Jon Hanson

I'm with jhanson, couldn't stand the white stuff falling from the sky :) I would love to get involved with Mike's line of work. I've had my own computer consulting business for 6 years now, 17 years in the line of work and I will be looking for a change in a few years if not sooner and will be in a position hopefully where pay isn't as important if my current investments don't fall apart and would love to do work involved with things I love..automotive related... Mike and Bob are an excellent team. If you ever want to expand to the south in a few years or need an installer I have a vast knowledge or GNs, LT1s, and LS1s and electronics and prgramming. And I've traveled extensively with by business..traveling to meet other car nuts would be a dream :)

"and some travel may be required to automotive events and dragstrips."

Gee, ya mean you get paid to go to cool events? :biggrin:

Guess I'll be coming in for a job!

Back