Hey Guys! Back in Black!! Just back in the Buick game! Ohio..

Big tire GN

Hey guys haven't been on the board for a long time forgot my information .I had to create a new account .I just acquired a 86 grand national from northern Ohio stage 2 car.
Talk to the Fella that built it yesterday super nice guy named Kent Smith if anyone knows anything about it please feel free to clue me in. With that said things are doing a little better for me in life right now and maybe I can keep this one around really miss the cars glad to be back !!!!!!

Welcome back. What was your old name here?
Post up a picture of the GN when you get a chance. What's done to it? how's it run?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Welcome back. What was your old name here?
Post up a picture of the GN when you get a chance. What's done to it? how's it run?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
I believe it was Bad We4
Stage 2 4.1
He said they were precision aluminum heads
200r
Fab9 mini rubbed
Feels good I haven't beat on it to hard wasn't sure of the fuel I needed to run. Finally talked to the original owner which told me it was a race gas tune so I'm glad I was patient...lol

I believe it was Bad We4
Stage 2 4.1
He said they were precision aluminum heads
200r
Fab9 mini rubbed
Feels good I haven't beat on it to hard wasn't sure of the fuel I needed to run. Finally talked to the original owner which told me it was a race gas tune so I'm glad I was patient...lol
I'll try to get som pics tomorrow