You can type here any text you want

Honda Accord

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Sorry.....this is the best I can do in my 97 GTP with 174,000 miles on it.:redface:

The GN is at Lou's getting fixed up.

Ha! Ha! Any port in a storm eh?
That reminds me ...... I was reading on a local board here, mostly ricers, when someone posted " Who has the fastest Accord around here"?
I posted back " That's like asking who is the tallest midget" and got em all in a stir. :D

Yo Chicken!

Stopped by lou's shop today. Saw a very nice par of ported irons and matched intake sitting on the floor. I'm sure that if you showed this nice port job to your wife, she would fully understand the importance of getting these on your car. After all, the well being of the entire Kill Section is counting on you. Deosn't she know who you are?:eek::biggrin: Just hide her rolling pin for a week or two untill she cools down.;)

Mike B.

Stopped by lou's shop today. Saw a very nice par of ported irons and matched intake sitting on the floor. I'm sure that if you showed this nice port job to your wife, she would fully understand the importance of getting these on your car. After all, the well being of the entire Kill Section is counting on you. Deosn't she know who you are?:eek::biggrin: Just hide her rolling pin for a week or two untill she cools down.;)

Mike B.

I already gave Lou the "Go!"
Those heads and intake will soon be safe and sound under my hood doing God's work.:biggrin:
Winning hearts and minds....

The wife has not seen the tab yet, but when she does....she's gonna make little lumps all over my shiney head....

So watcha got planned Chicken....? That Cobra maybe;)

Cobra's taste like....turkey.
I couldn't say chicken....that'd be like....cannibalism....;)

Ha! Ha! Any port in a storm eh?
That reminds me ...... I was reading on a local board here, mostly ricers, when someone posted " Who has the fastest Accord around here"?
I posted back " That's like asking who is the tallest midget" and got em all in a stir. :D

Too funny!

I feel better today....I took the Camaro out for a little street sweeping. Killed me a Jaguar XKR.....it was a complete masacre.
Aaaaaaawimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway, awimbaway...In the jungle, the mighty jungle....:biggrin:

Back