Hooker turbo manifolds

Quick Turbo V6

Define stock!
Anybody run the hooker turbo manifolds on your LS swap?

I have them and the passenger side hits the motor mount on the cradle. Just wondered how you fixed this problem.

Thanks,
Scott

I have them and the passenger side hits the motor mount on the cradle. Just wondered how you fixed this problem.

Thanks,
Scott
Got any pics? Are you using clamshell mounts?

Thanks,
Scott
Got any pics? Are you using clamshell mounts?

I wanted to use those also....but I was afraid of that area. I don' think there's an easy fix. Can' find anyone using them on g-bodys.

I wanted to use those also....but I was afraid of that area. I don' think there's an easy fix. Can' find anyone using them on g-bodys.

Try the G body thread over on LS1 tech....Or, make your own mounts.

1" setback plates, MC v8 frame pads and UMI clamshell. No issues with clearance for me.

Attachments

• 20171014_120427.jpg
    20171014_120427.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 321
  • 20171216_182505.jpg
    20171216_182505.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 964
1" setback plates, MC v8 frame pads and UMI clamshell. No issues with clearance for me.
Thanks for the pics! Are you gonna try to run the down pipe on the passenger side above/beside the manifold?

I am going to run the 3" DP alongside the manifold. Looks like I can get a straight shot at the test pipe so no bends in DP will be necessary. Going to wrap the hotside and already have plug wire heat shields. Trick will be to route the 3" pipe coming off the manifold to loop around the lower rad hose. I think I need to route the pipe similar to this (not my pic)

I am going to run the 3" DP alongside the manifold. Looks like I can get the turbo inline with the test pipe so no bends in DP will be necessary. Going to wrap the hotside and already have plug wire heat shields. Trick will be to route the 3" pipe coming off the manifold to loop around the lower rad hose. I think I need to route the pipe similar to this (not my pic)

I am going to run the 3" DP alongside the manifold. Looks like I can get the turbo inline with the test pipe so no bends in DP will be necessary. Going to wrap the hotside and already have plug wire heat shields. Trick will be to route the 3" pipe coming off the manifold to loop around the lower rad hose. I think I need to route the pipe similar to this (not my pic)

Attachments

• aQNTIFW.jpg
    aQNTIFW.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 205