hot air turbo mechanic

some one in houston or near houston that works in hot air tr that has time to come check out my 85 gn car does drive so i can take it to you im not cheap just tired of bouncing from mechanic to mechanic and all of them not being able to satisfy my thirst of making my 85 run better another question can a hot airred be turned to a ic with out doing the 86/87 engine swap if some ones brave enough for the challenge message me 8322060129
28D2149C-8960-4AD8-9422-392BAB65E6D7.png

im trying to keep car as original as possible i dont want a fast car im not into abussing my cars i like crusing and turning heads ill leave the racing for people with money i just want my car running good and not running hot or shutting off on me.
*the idling is awfull
*the car dies when i apply brakes to hard and press on the gas at a traffic light for example
*valve cover breather leaked oil
*the car smokes here and there
•turbos been rebuilt twice
•a/c got fixed
•oil leak got fixed supposly
any help will be appreciated and paid for cash once problems solved if i get any luck to finding someone who knows what they doing

is gas contaminated ? check all rubber hose going to your vacuum bock see if that's Cracked or not making good seal.

i shit you not i have no idea what vacuum hoses are and if gas is contaminated more then likely the cars been from one mechanic to another pretty much in storage 1st mechanic held it hostage for 6 months and dedicated only 5 hours label according to documented paper work

i took my car to them after 2 days they returned it saying negative stuff from the last mechanic and by personal experience thats a bad sign dont throw shade on the last guy just do your job well long story short my car came out worster then it went in but yet these mofos advertising with my vehicle they screwed up
EBBE62B3-82E2-432D-B252-F5F3947A359D.png

I used an 87 intake and modded Doghouse to run a stock IC on my car before converting . I will look to see if I can find the directions / Parts list

I would get the your current set up running correctly first before attempting any conversion . You need to get a scan master if you do not already

Attachments

• Hot Air 1.JPG
    Hot Air 1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
  • Hot Air 2.JPG
    Hot Air 2.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 115
the first thing I did when I got my 85 was 86-87 ecm with 60 injectors chip from Eric at turbotweak translator with ls1 maf 86-87 coilpacks and module. and make sure you gas is clean and fuel pump I also changed my crank sensor to 86-87 that's cause I wasn't getting injector pulse .if you do the crank sensor the wires are different think I had gotten a plug from caspers electronic car runs real good.the motor had been rebuild I just brought it up to date.

thanks for the tips fellas but as i type the cars in good hands of mike kurts in richmond tx after the performance shop f'd it up

thanks for the tips fellas but as i type the cars in good hands of mike kurts in richmond tx after the performance shop f'd it up
never mind lmao my luck the front desk lady said michael was the guru of hot aired turbos only to have him call me 5 days later saying he dont do hot airs and he wont charge me nothing for looking at it :) wtf but he did charge for getting vehicle towed from north houston to richmond tx aint that some sh** now i have to pay for a tow truck when his worker said he was the man with the plan so they sent there tow truck for my car now i have to pay 200$ for towing smfh unprofesional

I used an 87 intake and modded Doghouse to run a stock IC on my car before converting . I will look to see if I can find the directions / Parts list

I would get the your current set up running correctly first before attempting any conversion . You need to get a scan master if you do not already
where can i buy a scan master i been wanting one for a good year almost now??

there was no oil coming up to the engine top so put a a bit of diesel in the oil tube and it started pumping the oil good so stuck now in what else can i do or shall i get a engine rebuild??
0E9D79C6-9AA2-4315-B957-B97008AB3D83.jpeg
AC250481-ADEE-4E91-B056-B2A1A8866A95.jpeg