KFC Impossible chicken

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Who is all over this "chicken"?

Lol, reading that reminded of something but not sure I should tell it.

bull shit KFC did away with the hot wings ... an all time classic..its like the fried apple pie at mcdonalds that has been gone for decades ...no one will know what rear food was all about until you've had those two items on any road trip ...

bull shit KFC did away with the hot wings ... an all time classic..its like the fried apple pie at mcdonalds that has been gone for decades ..."""""""""""""no one will know what rear food was"""""""""""" all about until you've had those two items on any road trip ...

Do tell! :ROFLMAO:

Do they still have the popcorn chicken?

bull shit KFC did away with the hot wings ... an all time classic..its like the fried apple pie at mcdonalds that has been gone for decades ...no one will know what rear food was all about until you've had those two items on any road trip ...
Tell us how you really feel about it.

705886955464bdec77a4b64e1e4f4d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom met him too. She used to go to school with his granddaughter and he'd walk her to school and pick her up every day (pretty sure he was in his white suit too).

What's really really sad is we use to have the best KFC in Canandaigua, ny that was actually a sit down restaurante, waitresses, nice cushioned booths. You know, a place you'd be proud to take a date after Motel-6. :LOL: Always busy and the ass craters shut it down. If you got the right one the Ponderosa wasn't bad either.