how many?(girl racers)

race_angel

so exactly how many girls are their racing buicks anyways? I can't wait to race with the big boys in noble........

Not enough?
I have always seen girls with nice cars, and girls that drive fast, but I don't usually see them at the track driving nice cars fast. Ah, I mean ladies. I have seen a few though.

Originally posted by race_angel
so exactly how many girls are their racing buicks anyways? I can't wait to race with the big boys in noble........

Seen one girl driving her dads T once, that was pretty cool as she was hot as well. You gonna be up in Noble? I'm planning on going for the first time this year. looking forward to dragging a mustang

She is exactly 1116 days older than you GrandNat...The real question is...Is she HOT? ;)

Re: Re: how many?(girl racers)

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
Seen one girl driving her dads T once, that was pretty cool as she was hot as well. You gonna be up in Noble? I'm planning on going for the first time this year. looking forward to dragging a mustang

believe me you wont regret making the trip. ive gone the last 3 years and last year there were about a hundred buicks and the same fords.

Re: Re: Re: how many?(girl racers)

Originally posted by jerrad
believe me you wont regret making the trip. ive gone the last 3 years and last year there were about a hundred buicks and the same fords.

im really lookin forward to it, sounds like fun, just got to hope i don't blow my one run that counts lol. I guess i should make some reservations at one of the local motels pretty quick though

also they said that this year there using a pro tree so id try to catch some practice in if youve never done a pro tree before

Guys, play nice. The young lady will start to believe all the stories her dad told her about guys like you.

My lovely (really) wife's all-time best pass in our GN is 11.51 at 116+. She cuts great lights, too!

pics

ok guys here is a pic of me if u insist.. then i am gonna put pics of the car!!!! hope u like ....;)

Attachments

• 000_2013.jpg
    000_2013.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 476