HP Motorsports or Bmr Fabrication?

CopGn

I have narrowed it down to these two companies for rear control arms. BMR are boxed only on the lower and cost 280 for the set. Hp motorsports cost 328 for the set but are boxed upper and lower. I know that a couple companies on this board would be better but I will probably end up taking the car to the track maybe once so I don't need the absolute best price not being an issue. Right now I am running stock so anything would be an improvement. I was wondering if I could tell the difference between the two? Any thoughts would be appreciated?

I run HP motorsport lowers on my T-type. They are greaseable and came complete with swaybar bolts. They work very good even with an ATR Sway Bar.

If the car is stock, I'd just get lowers. Mine were $150 a pair on sale from HP.

How much power do you have to be making to justify the uppers?
And if I don't get the uppers should I bother with the poly pieces (forgot the correct term) on top of the rear end that bolts up to the upper control arms?

go to hrpartsnstuff web site. Uppers and lowers are excellent. You will be very pleased with the results. They look very good too.

CONTROL/ARMS

HEY, CHECK OUT ART MORRISON AND JEG;S BOTH ARE AJUSTABLE AND GOOD PRICE. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET CHEAPER THEN THE JEG'S SETUP? MCPONCH.