HR Parts TH400 mount vs 200R4 Mount

FASTV6HENRY

So i am in the middle of putting a Th400 in my GN and i ordered a HR Parts Th400 trans mount. I already had a HR parts 200r Trans mount in the car. But at close inspection both mounts look identical. However the box still said its for a TH400 on a GN. Are they actually the same part?

the bolt spacing is a little wider on the th400 so looks they double drilled the plates , other than that there isnt much difference from a th400 and 2004r when using a 2004r cross member , the th400 kit would have sae std hardware to bolt to the trans where the 2004r kit would have metric bolts

Ok.. Well i Just spoke with HR Parts and they told me both the 200R and Th400 mount plates are drilled with an offset to fit both. The only difference is they provide additional bolts with the Th400 parts number. So if you recently purchased (within the last year) a 200r mount you can use the same mount with a Th400 trans because the plate holes are already slotted. You just may need diffrent bolts to fit the th400. But the mount should work fine.