Hydroboost to manual brake conversion question

evolved

I tried searching, but was unable to find an answer.
I am removing the hydroboost from my GN. Is there a simple reroute/plug for the Power Steering pump. Or do I need to change out with a standard pump / line setup?

Not sure what year you are working on. But if it is an 84 or early 85 you could probably just reroute the pressure on the pump out put to the steering then back to the reservoir cutting out where it goes to the hb unit. That is assuming you are keeping the pwr steering.

Not sure why you would pull the hb? I really like the setup on mine. Unless you are removing the power master and calling it the HydroBoost.

Need some clarification.

Sorry, 1985 hotair. And yes the hydroboost. I ended up pulling the PS pump and looked over the routing. Will most likely get a new PS pump and having the high pressure line built.
I was having continued difficulties with the brake master and what I figured was the hydroboost. At the end of the day I feel more comfortable with a manual setup. I picked up a nice twin master wilwood setup with 7:1 ratio pedal assembly.

What are you using for a MC?
I just received a new one for mine(87 with w/an 84 HB setup on it). I had swapped out the front rubber lines, bled it and the mc seems to have taken a $hit on me. It had been leaking when it was cold so I knew i was on borrowed time. Pedal got real spongy.

I used a 10-1740 when I originally installed it but was unable to find another. so I bought a new one.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=309537&cc=1025996&jsn=1

I bought the 1” bore twin master wilwood setup.
8529268D-E4B7-4D8C-AC60-AFDAB2DF444A.jpeg