You can type here any text you want

I bought 2 cars this weekend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I posted a picture of 1 on the Pacific Northwest area on turbobuicks.com

I might:D
Everything is for sale at a price including my GN;)

No asking price just will sell it if the offer is good. Call me at the shop if your really interested:cool: Like i said everthing is for sale at the right price(Including my house and dog LOL;)

I sold the 67 to a guy a few years back and it just sat. I wanted it back BAD and he was willing to sell it back at a loss. The 69 was to good of a deal to pass up. I really like 67 Chevelle converts and it might get a buick 109 block for power Hehe. I had one mocked up in it once before and it fit like a glove;) Im just glad to have my old Chevelle back in the garage:) :) I got a good package deal and didnt really want the Camaro but it was to good to pass up:cool: I might be able to sell the Camaro for the price i bought both cars for:cool: I will clean up a few things on the Camaro and put it on ebay this summer.I like Buick power but i love 60,s chevs:D I never thought id own a Camaro amd never liked them because when i went to high school in the early 70,s every spoiled brat had one:rolleyes: I was riding around in a black 1950 Cad Limo giving the Camaro guys **** LOL

Originally posted by geno
I was riding around in a black 1950 Cad Limo giving the Camaro guys **** LOL

You luxo-snob :D :p

I'll trade you a kidney for the Camaro! only 21 years on it, watered daily :D

Back