I like Summer time and the nice weather but if it doesn't cool down soon it may cause me some

whitehot1

Health issues. The high temps have been causing me to eat a lot of ice cream lately to help me cope with it. Two of my favorites are Southern Butter Pecan Crunch and Death by Chocolate. ;)

I may discover others that I like also if it doesn't cool down just a few degrees. :D

Both you guys suck.:) I've got type 2 diabetes and can only dream of eating ice cream.:(

Both you guys suck.:) I've got type 2 diabetes and can only dream of eating ice cream.:(

I have type 2 diabetes also but it doesn't stop me from eating what I want. That's why i'm here and will continue to do so until i'm gone. lol

I have type 2 diabetes also but it doesn't stop me from eating what I want. That's why i'm here and will continue to do so until i'm gone. lol

Yep, I still eat what I want too. The key is balance and moderation. Plus losing some weight has helped me keep mine in balance.

I also have type 2 diabetes. You guys are right. We can eat whatever we want, just control the portions.