You can type here any text you want

I need an idler pulley with bearing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HYBRIDT

Anyone local have an idler pulley with bearing they'd be willing to part with for the right price? Mine is clicking and bouncing.:( Dennis? I know you went to the RJC pulley, you still have the stocker? Or is this a part that's still available from GM?

Adam

I have one....

that I will give you if you could tell me how much the 4+ dvd players will cost installed....:cool:

I think you can just replace the bearing. I took mine to a local alternator shop and they replaced the bearing for only $10. The bearing is easy to pop out and in.

Bill, I need to find a way to pick up the pulley from ya. Mine's driving me crazy. How much did you want for it? I'l be working at the Lynnwood Car Toys tomorrow, but then I'll be back at my store in Bellevue the rest of the week.

Adam

Adam....

I will dig it out of storage (I just moved so everything is still in boxes) and bring it down to you in Lynnwood. I said I would give it to you and I wasn't joking....:cool:

Any way of getting the pulley soon Bill? If you want I can come out to you or get Randy to.

Adam

oh crap!

I'm sorry it totally slipped my mind. I just started working again and have been running around like a chicken without a head. I will go dig it out tonight and give you a call tomorrow.

Hey Bill, I'm gonna be at little monsters tomorrow. Is there any way I can get the pulley from you somehow? I'll come to you if it's easier.

Adam

Back