You can type here any text you want

I really wanted to kill it...honest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
This was actually a very clean and nice sounding Monte SS....I just would have personally gone with different...shorter... wheels.

...to each his own...

I spotted this Monte speeding through my neighborhood streets and gave chase. There was a little traffic, so it took some effort to finally catch up to the guy.

We finally lined up at a light....it had a nice healthy sounding cam in it...
The dude driving it looked over and we gave each other a Gansgsta nod, and a "Wattup?" and nodded at each others rides respectfully.

Light turned green and....he didn't go for it...
He actually stayed real tame and fell back as I accelerated lightly away...this was a change from the way he was driving before I finally caught him, so he musta known he'd get whooped and just politely gave me the road.

Not sure how well he'd actually accelerate with those 22's (they might have been taller than that), but it would have been a fun kill if he went for it.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG00059-20100619-0959a.jpg
    IMG00059-20100619-0959a.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 423
This was actually a very clean and nice sounding Monte SS....I just would have personally gone with different...shorter... wheels.

...to each his own...

I spotted this Monte speeding through my neighborhood streets and gave chase. There was a little traffic, so it took some effort to finally catch up to the guy.

We finally lined up at a light....it had a nice healthy sounding cam in it...
The dude driving it looked over and we gave each other a Gansgsta nod, and a "Wattup?" and nodded at each others rides respectfully.

Light turned green and....he didn't go for it...
He actually stayed real tame and fell back as I accelerated lightly away...this was a change from the way he was driving before I finally caught him, so he musta known he'd get whooped and just politely gave me the road.

Not sure how well he'd actually accelerate with those 22's (they might have been taller than that), but it would have been a fun kill if he went for it.
:biggrin:

Where did you get your sig. picture I like it? Can you send it to my carryon525@aol.com account without the guy in the back? Just the car.

Sweet looking Monte!! They look like 22's from the pic you took...most guys who have them built right have motor work done and have beefed the trannies as well as a few other parts and goodies...they'll turn 22's no problem. You would have roasted his a@@ if he tried to run it tho! lol!!

Where did you get your sig. picture I like it? Can you send it to my carryon525@aol.com account without the guy in the back? Just the car.

mcasteel2112 art-worked it up for me when he was having a slow day.

Sweet looking Monte!! They look like 22's from the pic you took...most guys who have them built right have motor work done and have beefed the trannies as well as a few other parts and goodies...they'll turn 22's no problem. You would have roasted his a@@ if he tried to run it tho! lol!!

It was pretty charp, aye. :D

Back