IAC adjustment with xfi

tom j

I know the procedure with the stock ecm. What is it with xfi? Just trying to figure out a return to idle problem.

Warm the car up completly, Then open up the Throttle Follower screen and adjust the throttle blade until the IAC is 10-20 (this will be the ball on the far left side of the screen). If open the throttle blade, the ball will go down. If you close it, the ball will go up.
Once you have the IAC set correctly you will need to redo the TPS Calibration.

So I have my computer connected and go to view/idle functions/throttle follower. All that is there is a green line graph, no circle like you see in the VE tables. I know I am making some stupid mistake here. Just don't know what it is. (FAST XFI 2014)

If you have communications established, at idle you will be at the far left (0% TPS). You may not be seeing the bubble because it's either ask the way down at the bottom or all the way to the top

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks I will take another look. Is this like the "football" you see in the VE table?

It's a bubble that floats up and down on the far left

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

For some reason the computer was not reading the IAC in the graph. Working now and quite obvious. Making progress, thanks for the help.