You can type here any text you want

if a gnx was made today, with todays after market parts, what mods would you like?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I agree, FMIC, 13" front rotors w/ 6 piston calipers. 12" rears w/ 4 piston. 18" wheels, 1" drop, HIDs, race influenced seats.

hmmm ..IF they did build it I'd bet it would be $50k ... SOOOO no one would buy it anyway :p hey its just an old G body :eek:

FMIC, and then make it even more comfortable with a leather interior option. Other than that, I would leave it the hell alone! Like Grumpy said.... its just an old G body... :eek:

Some GNX's Were going for close to $50k when new!

ya I have posted that before .. Most that I looked at before I bought one were $40-$50k ... so people that bought them new LOST $$$$ :eek:

I bet if they were brand new today, with the ADM's the car would be over $70K, but it better have a lot more HP.

4.3 motors, aluminum heads, PTE-like stock location IC. 4L80E. 6152 BB turbo. :biggrin:

"Some GNX's Were going for close to $50k when new!"

Could a X from the dealer mine came from for $23 k shoulda did it. My GN was $14 K

As far as build today bigger injecs, FMIC, better fuel pump, radiator, aluminum heads, ext engine oil cooler, hid's, better seats and whatever else to still be able to beat the current production vette...LOL. So it would be substantial

"Some GNX's Were going for close to $50k when new!"

Could a X from the dealer mine came from for $23 k shoulda did it. My GN was $14 K

As far as build today bigger injecs, FMIC, better fuel pump, radiator, aluminum heads, ext engine oil cooler, hid's, better seats and whatever else to still be able to beat the current production vette...LOL. So it would be substantial

cheapest around here was 1 that went for sticker $30k ..all the others around here were 40-50k .. like I said ...all the ones I looked at a few years ago that had all the original paperwork was starting at $40k and UP :eek:

Jeez that was a markup.. Still kicking myself on the GNX but bought what the budget allowed

Back