I'm putting it out here for everyone to see.

Should we start a poll/guess on the new number?

Oh, dear lord, no!

Let me shake this first time at the track, new combo out a bit.......:censored:

Thank you all for the well wishes....... I will let you all know what happens..........

Oh, dear lord, no!

Thank you all for the well wishes....... I will let you all know what happens..........
good luck and don't forget the action photos

Oh, dear lord, no!

let’s hope you make your first run and still have your pants on and scream out your window. Holy shit this thing is fast. Then buy Lou a new toy maybe a goat that doesn’t have horns

Have fun Guy ;)

112_9709_01_ih-nascar-high_speed_reverse_burn_out.jpg

leave the pants on this time .. unless you blow you their mind .. definitely need action shot of that .. for the archives of course :LOL: thought you'd be at barret Jackson hustling the sticker girls:p. have a great time Tguy :love:

Got Damn.....

Went to hook up the trailer and got an engine code on the truck........ Turbo Actuator warning........ Not gonna chance it.

Called my buddy Martin, pronounced MAR-TEEN, and he asked why I don't ask him to go with me more often...... Needless to say he will be at the house at 6am with a truck to haul the trailer to Tucson.....

Cool.........:cool:

Just got back home after sitting dead stopped on the 1-10 westbound just outside of Tucson for 3 hours and ten minutes due to a fatal accident.

I'll post up more tomorrow but let's just say the two plus years being out of the car definitely showed in my performance. Did my 60ft times show I'm rusty, you ask? Yes, Yes they did....not anticipating the attendance and having to pit well north of the timing towers and in the dirt and tall weeds out in the desert didn't help much either.

Best ET run of the day was a 10.831 @ 124.64 with a miserable 1.64 60ft time....... last pass was a bigger MPH but slower 60ft and ET.

Not too bad for a rusty old guy with a 600 mile engine that he's a li'l afraid to break it s soon.......:oops:

Overall, still a good day, though.

Last edited:
There is some video somewhere, too. (All but my fastest pass, natch....)

I'll post as soon as I get it.