You can type here any text you want

Important Holiday Inn BPG Information

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gbsean

If you booked your room at the Holiday Inn in Heath Ohio there may be a chance that they will not open in time for the BPG event. They plan on opening July 31st. I suggest you contact them to make sure they will be open for your reservation. There is a hotel that is only about 5 miles away http://www.newarkmetrohotel.com/ They have given the BPG a rate of $85 a night. Mention the BPG when you call do not book online. this is just an option in case the Holiday Inn is not open on the 31st, I will be contacting the general manager in the morning to confirm this information.

I lok forward to hear back from you after you speak to the manager. Maybe I should look and staying else where.

Bruce

Well I called and talked the the Manager and she says they will be open August 1st. I would look at your cancellation policy as last night I was told July 31st. I did ask what the Hotel was going to do if they are not open for the event and I was told "We will be open August 1st" ...if it was me I would book another room just to be safe,,,Most Hotels only hold room with Credit Card and nothing charged and you can cancel 24 hrs in advance...

Back