You can type here any text you want

In desperate need for a head gasket for stage II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vlzman

Hi, blew a head gasket today and now I am experiencing a bad time issue. I'm located in Estonia, Europe and I have a race next saturday and I need a new head gasket set very fast. The only way to get it on time if somebody has a spare set and is willing to help me out and ship it already today.
My engine has 4.040 bore (so probably 4.060 gasket would fit) it runs 22 PSI and 110 octane, its a race engine. Cometics or SCE would be probably best choice. Also helps if somebody could suggest the salesplace who would ship gaskets today.
Thanks
Veljo
+37253454402

Please reply who knows somebody who has extra set at home.
Any help appreciated.
thanks
Veljo

gaskets

Call dan at DLS ph# 219-956-3653 or just about any vendor has them in stock, good luck oc,,

Call dan at DLS ph# 219-956-3653 or just about any vendor has them in stock, good luck oc,,

Talked to Dan and he hasnt got any in stock:frown:
He said that maybe champion has but theyre closed to monday. Is it possible to ship something from US during weekends?

I will check when I get home from work. Please send me a email at BAgn231@yahoo.com at 6:00pm central time. That will remind me to look. Hope this helps.

Chris

Call TA performance. I know that they have some in stock.

Good luck,
Dave Fiscus

Back