In need of input

84buickregal

Last weekend my shop was burglarized. All my tools were stolen. I'm in the middle of tearing down a few motors, does anyone know any sources to buy used tools cheap?

Harbor Freight has cheap tools, but I wouldn't tear down an engine with them. If you have the $$$, buy a small Sears set.

Pawn Shops are chock full o' tools these days with the economy and all.

Craigslist too.

Once you get the basic stuff in place start using e Bay as a resource.

You might check the pawn shops in your area. Might even find some of your own tools that were stolen while you're there.

Carigslist is a great idea. There's some serious deals on tools and large boxes too.

Yeah i check craigslist, i called the cops & they neva showed. I went from angry to depressed now ive accepted that ive taken a loss & there is nothing i can do about it. Ive also checked the pawn shops but nada. I think i will just get a sears set.

Man, do you live in the hood? You called the cops and they never showed up? I would call the mayor and tell him I am done paying local taxes. You pay their salary and they give you nothing! Wow. No police report =no insurance claim.... I understand the cop isn't going to be able to find the tools but they could file a report so you can turn it into your insurance agent.