injector sizing help?

Zeth Hale

Dirt
I have an l67 that I have big plans for I have a built 4l60 that's going behind it and a 3400 stall converter. Pretty decent size cam going in and a 7168 precision gtq with ball bearing center. I know I'm hoping for alot to spool that turbo but I don't think in gunna drive it everyday. I plan on running e85 but I'm between 95s and 120# injectors and don't know a reputable brand to go thru any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I wouldn't use less than 120's. For E-85, There was a special group purchase going on in the "parts for sale" section for E-85 injectors, up to 120's. Might want to check it out to see if they can still be had. I purchased the 120's for myself.

Are the l67 injectors the same as the early 3.8s? I don't see much for series 2 for sale on the board and I'm not to firmiliar with what parts cross

Are the l67 injectors the same as the early 3.8s? I don't see much for series 2 for sale on the board and I'm not to firmiliar with what parts cross
I'm not positive on the x-over either. I have some 3800 inj. and the 120's in the garage. I'll take a look at them and get back to you. Some one may be able to chime in, in the mean time. If not, I'll let you know what I find out. I'm of the opinion that they do.

I ran the FIC bosch (1000cc) injectors with e85 on my turbo setup with a bumped up fuel pressure... good for around the 600whp mark it seemed. I could have gotten more out of them,
if i ran the IDC up more.. but i don't like getting close to static..... but for most part, they ran great, no issues at all.

Now have FIC's 115lb (3bar) / 127lb (4bar) injectors ... haven't ran the car yet, but went to these, as upgraded to a precision 7675bb deal... so will see how these turn out.

I purchased the SMP 120's, offered by Eric of TT, the body dia. is .940" while the stock at the largest point was .790". Length wise, they appear to be the same. Jdredd may have a better idea of the price differences, which may be cheaper w/the 120's and more compatible w/the pcm.