Is GBody still around

TLIMITED

I want all the Buick's
Just wondering,Need to order alot of stuff,but I see Brian has not been on this site in quite a while.Maybe I should check other places for what I need.

I ordered a power antenna rebuild kit off their eBay store last week and it shipped same day. Got it fast! Maybe I'm lucky.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I ordered Stainless Steel coolant lines from their website a couple of weeks ago. First time buyer from GBody. Shipped same day and in my hands two days later. Very happy(and a little surprised since there is so much negativity on here)

Yeah I don't understand there bad customer service. Pull items off shelf ,box and ship. If I lived by there warehouse I would work there part time for peanuts. I ordered a few things on April 15 and still waiting.

Maybe all they care about is not F'ing up their Ebay feedback.I guess if it is on Ebay they have it in stock.

Of course they care more about the eBay reputation cause he could be kicked off and have no place to sell his items. eBay is a cash flow. Website is a different thing he can screw over as many people as he wants and there is really no repercussion. In today's retail market your number one and two choices are eBay and Amazon, websites come in right after actually brick and morter store on sales.

If he wasn't trying to take people's money off his website he wouldn't charge your order until he ships the item. If he doesn't have the item in stock he would email you and tell you it's backordered and charge you when it come into stock and is ready to ship. That's how trustworthy online retail websites usually run their business. HE DOES NOT!!!

"I would work there part time for peanuts."
May not be a great idea...Folks tend to judge others by the company they keep.

It would only take one person who is experienced, organized and has a work ethic to fix things. I did material handling for awhile. I had a couple hundred thousand units, thousands part nubers and had no issues. He needs to hire the right person, install the right organization tools and your good to go. I don't get it. I'm sure Brian is a good guy. He has to be,his name is Brian and he likes Buicks. Oh by the way the order I placed on April 15 has still not arrived. Unbelievable. Hopefully he cares about the customers and will fix these issues.

I better add that I'm not looking for a job so that wasn't me trying to convince him to hire me or something. I sold my soul to the Dow chemical company 20 years ago.

I have been dealing with them via email. BWEAVY@aol.com. It has been only a couple of emails but he responded pretty quick with answers. I have not ordered anything yet because I am still working on my list. So far, he has what I need in stock and says he can ship out same day as long as it is before 3pm.

He's helped me out in the past too. the AOL address seems to be the best way to reach him.

Damn. Makes me wonder if you are getting good customer service because you are placing a big order?????

It was not for a big order. Just two items. One of the questions was because their website is difficult to use and I could not find the part number. I am doing some spring cleaning and I am waiting to see what else I need before I place the order.

Last edited:
Well Damn, now I'm really pissed I'm getting ignored. I thought he was getting a big pay day and was making sure everything that happened. Hell I can appreciate that.

Just wondering,Need to order alot of stuff,but I see Brian has not been on this site in quite a while.Maybe I should check other places for what I need.
No I haven't. It is our busiest time of year from the middle of February until late June early July.
Averaging 12-14 hour days 6-7 days a week.
I guess our poor customer service has had a bad effect on us. Buick parts are still our biggest sellers but Olds is our strong second.

I think I have posted this once maybe twice in the last 16 years.
Bweavy@aol.com or Bweavy@Gbodyparts.com gets you a direct line to me.

Probably a good idea........

Ahh chuck Heard a few things you been saying about me. Can't believe you were going to spend over $10,000 with "the gawd dayum Drunk" LOL
I know your still pissed at burlington that I couldn't bring your used parts because we were filled up. Offering to ship at no charge to your door wasn't good enough.

Luckily I didn't get so pissed when I lost about 100 injectors sent to you. UPS blew the box apart. you said.
Well I have insurance I'll file a claim Chuck.
No I threw the whole box away Brian.
Hmm & I screwed you over. Chuck check the post above for my e-mail address. Or just relay threw my return customers. ;)