You can type here any text you want

is the hot air worth this much?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

76Riv455

I found a 1984 Grand national for sale in my area that I am consideriding on picking up. It has a straight body, no dents or rust aside from one small dent on the hood. All the interior is there with a new headliner. It is a hardtop with a brand new motor and custom turbo setup that still shines when the hood is opened. It was repainted a few verys back and looks good, it just needs a coat of wax. The guy wants $10,000 for it and showed me a file filled with recipts for the new motor and turbo that were about $11,000 of total work done. I can get the money I'm just wondering if $10,000 is a resonable price for an 84 GN with a brand new powerplant and an almost new paint job... Thanks:confused:

I would have to say no:(
It is still a hot air car and they dont bring the money a 86/87 does. It would have to be a perfect car in everyway inside and out and then you will always wish it was a 86/87.

I agree with Gene. It should be almost perfect with low miles to fetch that kind of $$.

Back