It only took 4 years but the car is getting close

Brad T

It starts and moves under its own power. Eights can't be far away.:D
I still have plenty to do before it goes down the track but it sure is good to hear it run again.

Wish I could say the same, ours is painted and in a million pcs still, wife is in the mortgage business.....so that equals no race car budget lately, whats guy to do ? Good thing I brew my own beer.

Well thats good to hear. I still have a ways to go on mine. Are you going to try to make any of the Buick events this year? What about Benton? Make sure to get us some track pics if you go locally first.

How's the hand?

Other than testing at the local track, Reynolds is my only goal, not sure about the hand ??? fine as far as I know.
I'm in Northwest Florida, how about you ?

It starts and moves under its own power. Eights can't be far away.:D
I still have plenty to do before it goes down the track but it sure is good to hear it run again.

you are ahead of the game it took me 7 years just to get it in the garage:eek:

Guess its a long road for all of us on a budget with big dreams.
We started with a wrecked TSO car, put on a new roof and bunch of other work just to sit in front of my shop waiting for inspiration and time.

Sure is pretty, but quite nakid !

Hey Ken good to hear from you.The finger is about 50%.They say it is as good as it is going to get.

I hope to get down the track the first of April.If gas hits the four dollar mark it might be all local this year.I plan to run the Tso points if I can nail down that third job to cover the travel expense.

Good to hear about the finger.

I know what you mean about the fuel prices. If gas hits $4.00 around here then that means diesel will be $4.25 to $4.50 around here. It's a shame we just about have to mortgage out the house to go racing, especially at the level we're at.

I've got mine closer now but still a ways off. Need ignition system, turbo, and some fabrication then I can start mine.

Keep posting the pics and let us know how it goes in April.

The Reynolds Ga meet is at the end of Oct this year in lieu of November, that is my lofty goal ! <grin>

4 years is smoking fast, :biggrin: the inspection sticker on our car says 2000. Maybe this year we will get it done but all of our parts are now outdated.

Jim